GENERAL STATEMENT OF BELIEF
1. That Jesus Christ is the Son the living God, and the only Saviour from sin.
2. That Jesus Christ is the Great Physician and the healer of the body through the Atonement.
3. That Jesus Christ is the Baptiser with the Holy Spirit, today just as he was on the Day of Pentecost.
4. That Jesus Christ is the soon Coming King, coming back to earth again as the only hope for a dying world.
5. That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, and today, and forever.
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
To be identified with the visible Church of Almighty God is the privilege and sacred duty of all who unite with the church, that they show evidence of Salvation from sin, by a Godly life and by adhering, as much as possible to the policies of the Church as follows:
1. By avoiding evil of every kind, such as profanity, intoxicating liquors, harmful world pleasures, dishonesty, immorality, and sinful habits. (1 Peter 1:15-17)
2. By seeking to do good to both the bodies and souls of men. Feeding, clothing, and visiting those in need as the opportunity present itself. (1 John 3:17-18)
3. By being faithful to the known ordinances of God such as regular Church attendance, the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper, consistent Bible study, daily family prayer, and private devotion. (Hebrews 10:25)
4. By faithfully supporting the Local Church through God's financial plan of tithing and offerings, and by contributing, according to ability, to the various missionary programs of the church.
a. We believe in tithing & proportional giving (1 Corinthians 16:2)
5. By labouring at all times for the conversion and the salvation of the unsaved through prayer, and personal testimony, and by inviting them to the Church, with the desire to lead them to Christ.
a. We believe in outreach & evangelism (Matthew 28:19-20)
6. By working together in harmony and unity with the Pastor and the membership for the advancement and growth of the visible church, and being loyal at all times, to the Church, its Pastor, and its policies. In all things showing forth the attitude of a Christian. (Hebrews 13:17)
7. By maintaining personal purity, avoiding all sexual contact outside of marriage between one man and his wife. (1 Corinthians 6:15-20)
8. By submitting to biblical church structure, where all congregational & corporate teaching is performed by men (discipled or ordained for that purpose)
a. We do not permit women to Pastor, or to teach men (1 Tim 2:12-14)
PURPOSE OF THE CHURCH
1. Worship God (with our words and lifestyles)
3. Ministry (service to God and men)
7. Church planting
8. Example of Christian living and conduct